Lacey focuses her practice primarily on business transactions and corporate law. She represents businesses in a variety of matters, from entity formation to mergers and acquisitions. She also assists clients in preparing shareholder, partnership, employment, and other agreements.
- The University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Member, The Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing; Appellate Advocacy; Trial Practice
- The University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- RezLegal, LLC (2015-present)
- Assistant Public Defender, Seventh Judicial Circuit (2012-2014)
- Member, The Florida Bar, 2012